Vanilla provide customised solutions for each individual customer, in order to dispose of your excess stock in the most environmentally friendly and cost effective method.
- We arrange for the shipment of your excess to our Norfolk based ISO 9001:2000 modern distribution facility.
- Stock is inspected by our experienced & knowledgeable warehouse team and the following is recorded. This assists in closing orders quickly on your stock as all the information is available immediately
- Full manufacturers part numbers including packaging suffixes, etc.
- Condition of parts
- Date codes and batch codes
- Pack sizes
- Pack types (reel, tube, tray, etc.)
- Any other related info
- Partial packs are re-packed
- Parts are then recorded on our system and searches are performed for previous sales. Sales department is then responsible for contacting any previous customers.
- Parts are advertised globally to a potential 3000+ customers
- We record and report on a monthly basis all sales of your product. An order is sent every time a product is sold
- You can request all sales information and full stock reports at any time
- Secures a high return on your inventory and investment
- Vanilla bids on a line-by-line basis
- All items are accessed on an individual basis
- Often a low, although immediate return
- Moves a large volume of product quickly at one time
- Return is often low, although stock is sold and dealt with within a short time-span.